Have you lost your account and you don’t know how to get it back again? Have you completely forgotten your password and you can’t play again? Don’t worry, at RobloxLogin .net we give you the solution so you can recover your ROBLOX account by following a few simple steps!
Step by Step Guide to Recover ROBLOX Account
Before starting, you should know that losing the ROBLOX account is something quite simple and more common than it seems. However, the recovery process is so simple that you won’t have any problem getting it back.
⚠️ ROBLOX accounts that have been deleted cannot be recovered in any way. So if you want to play and download the game again, do not delete your Profile. ⚠️
Recover your ROBLOX Account from the Official Page
The first thing you should do is enter the official ROBLOX page and click the “Start Session” button . In the following link you can access the official page.
By clicking on Login, the registration page appears where the access data should be entered. As you can check, the option “ Have you forgotten your password or username? “
Once there, 3 different options will appear to recover your account:
- Recover with password
- Retrieve with username
- Use phone number to reset password
You should know that for the first two options it is necessary to know the email you used at the time of registration.
Once you have written the email or username, you must choose the “Send” option . Then a message will appear with the following statement:
⚠️ “A message with your username and password or similar has been sent to your email. ⚠️
Enter your email to Recover your Account
Once you have carried out the previous steps you should enter your email (check your SPAM tray) and locate the message. Click on the menu and depending on the mode you have chosen, you will receive the new username and access password. Once you complete this process, you will have your account active again to play ROBLOX!
Retrieve your Account Access Data from the phone
If you play ROBLOX from your phone, you should know that there is also a way to recover your data. For this process to work properly, you need to verify your phone when you go to create your account.
Step-by-Step Guide to Recover your ROBLOX Account from your phone
Once you have verified your phone, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Enter the official ROBLOX page through which you will find on this website.
- Choose the “Login” option in the new account creation form.
- Choose the option “Have you forgotten your password or username?” as in the step described above.
- Within the three possibilities, choose “Use your phone number to reset password.”
- There you must include the country + code according to your location.
- Write your phone number in the corresponding box.
- Solve the CAPTCHA to verify that it is not an automatic system.
- Then, you will receive an SMS on your phone with the verification code that you must enter in the corresponding area. If after a while you have not received it, you can access “Resend Code”.
- Reset the account from the options and that’s it.
Now you can go back to enjoying your favorite games on ROBLOX. If after following these steps you still cannot recover your account, you may have been the victim of a hack and you may need help from a professional. Here we leave you the ROBLOX Support Service.